Friday, December 5, 2014

THE FIRST ISSUE OF LOMOMAG

On May, I was (still) working at one Bank in Jakarta then I decided to open www.lomography.com from my phone then this happened!

LomoMag’s maiden issue sheds light on the relevance of film photography in today’s ever-changing world. It captures the essence of analogue photography today and lets readers access exciting features, exclusive interviews, and helpful how-to tips and reviews. That's what Lomomag is all about! To be honest until now I couldn't believe! I don't mean to brag but those guys at Lomography could easily choose another one photo because there's zillions of great photos on the website but instead they choose of somewhat a "selfie" from me. Thanks for the guys at Lomography for making this happened! A totally dream come true!

For further reading please check this link below


No comments:

Post a Comment